Boring-BORING-B O R I N G!
Exhausted-EXHAUSTED-E X H A U S T E D!
When there is nothing of interest to look at it makes for a LONG drive which in turn makes an EXHAUSTING drive. To make matters worse end up in a traffic jam for no apparent reason and frustration sets in, gone is the excitement of travel and in walks slight desperation to GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE! (I laugh when I say this yet I don't.)
The unfortunate thing of it all is that there was an apparent motorcycle accident which slowed us down the first time but the second time gave no hint of what might be going on other than the miles of orange cones set up with not a worker in sight. . . Anywhere!
SUPER!
So slow and go it is and there sits a tar truck in the median with its lights flashing but nobody's home! I've seen faster speeds WITH workers working in EC, so what's the problem folks?
OY VEY!
GET - US - OUT - OF - HERE before we club each other!!!!
Following a Fed Ex truck in front of us, isn't their slogan, "Fed Ex. when it absolutely positively has to get there over night."??? No I know why my packages take so long to get to me sometimes.
So we're finally on our way again but we're a half hour over our estimated time if arrival...shoot!
The only good thing is, we are not far from Lincoln!
No comments:
Post a Comment