We're all excited when that vacation rolls around. It may be a yearly thing, a bi-yearly, or something that doesn't happen nearly as frequent as we'd like, but when it does, there is always some level of excitment. That chance to get away from the daily grind of the realities that are our lives whether good or bad is always accepted with open arms. . . at least by this excited traveler they are!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hershey PA

Just like National Lampoon's Vacation, when we got to "Chocolate World" in Hershey it was CLOSED! The power was out for the day so we headed to the museum and went to find a motel to stay in for the night.

That's where we are and I'm just BEAT! Had a headache since I woke up and still have it now. Going to bed in hopes that tomorrow I will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment