We're all excited when that vacation rolls around. It may be a yearly thing, a bi-yearly, or something that doesn't happen nearly as frequent as we'd like, but when it does, there is always some level of excitment. That chance to get away from the daily grind of the realities that are our lives whether good or bad is always accepted with open arms. . . at least by this excited traveler they are!
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Antsy Much?
6/24/2012
When at first I was totally relaxed. I am now starting to get a little excited, you know that feeling. Where you've done a million things in preparation, still have a few things to do but now you're on hold waiting for something aka; My husband!
Dan Carr and his family left Colorado this morning and have arrived to South Dakota, Diane Kelly and her hubby have ledt North Carolina for Colorado, I'm guessing they will be there sometime tomorrow, unless they drive straight through, ack! Who would want to do that?
I've pretty much done all I can do at the moment and now I have nothing but waiting. Did I mention I hate waiting? Pfst! Maybe I'll go watch a little tv.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment